Pygame API is an extension of SDL in python. You can create games quickly and easily using this. I recently created a repository on github named as ‘Pygame-Examples-For-Learning’ to motivate the learning of this API. This repository consists of various small demos (from hello world to the sprite demo). You can try out those using your own logic and can apply the same into large programs. It also includes a small 3 level game ‘Hungry-Snake’ . Just a contribution from my side to all the enthusiast learners out there (open source too) Play with the code to explore more. I will keep updating the repo in future also. You can also contribute in the same. Link to the repo : http://github.com/ankur0890/Pygame-Examples-For-Learning Feedback and suggestions are always welcomed
Creative Common License
This work by Ankur Aggarwal is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 2.5 India License.
- Linux command Types (Internal and External)
- Fun With Linux using 5 crazy commands
- Compress your files using tar and gzip utility
- Recover Your Deleted Files In Linux using Scalpel Utility
- sdcv: Command-Line Based Dictionary For Linux
- How To Extend Size Of The Storage File
- Using Cat Command in Linux To Create,Display,Append and Concatenate files
- Types Of Shells
- Operating Systems By Gary Nutt
- Why you can't kill init?
- 135,004 hits