Pygame API is an extension of SDL in python. You can create games quickly and easily using this. I recently created a repository on github named as ‘Pygame-Examples-For-Learning’ to motivate the learning of this API. This repository consists of various small demos (from hello world to the sprite demo). You can try out those using your own logic and can apply the same into large programs. It also includes a small 3 level game ‘Hungry-Snake’ . Just a contribution from my side to all the enthusiast learners out there (open source too) Play with the code to explore more. I will keep updating the repo in future also. You can also contribute in the same. Link to the repo : http://github.com/ankur0890/Pygame-Examples-For-Learning Feedback and suggestions are always welcomed
Creative Common License
This work by Ankur Aggarwal is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 2.5 India License.
- Types Of Shells
- sdcv: Command-Line Based Dictionary For Linux
- Linux command Types (Internal and External)
- How Bash Shell interprets a command ??
- Why you can't kill init?
- Search Wikipedia Through CLI (Shell) In Linux
- Using Cat Command in Linux To Create,Display,Append and Concatenate files
- Using Emacs Text Editor - Part 1
- Operating Systems By Gary Nutt
- How To Extend Size Of The Storage File
- 176,009 hits
- RT @tripoto: 10 #Resorts Around India That Are #Destinations In Themselves buff.ly/1Or2Ghc #ttot #travelIndia https://t.co/soopAXc1… 1 week ago
- RT @sachin_rt: WI players emerged true champions overcoming challenges on & off the field. West Indian Board should support them & address… 1 month ago
- WAs that Yuvi vs Broad ?? Well played WI #champions #WT20Final #WI 1 month ago
- RT @GoelAvdhesh: Very true @msisodia, money spent on education is not an expenditure but an investment for better future #MSHonestBudget .. 2 months ago