Pygame API is an extension of SDL in python. You can create games quickly and easily using this. I recently created a repository on github named as ‘Pygame-Examples-For-Learning’ to motivate the learning of this API. This repository consists of various small demos (from hello world to the sprite demo). You can try out those using your own logic and can apply the same into large programs. It also includes a small 3 level game ‘Hungry-Snake’ . Just a contribution from my side to all the enthusiast learners out there (open source too)🙂 Play with the code to explore more. I will keep updating the repo in future also. You can also contribute in the same. Link to the repo : http://github.com/ankur0890/Pygame-Examples-For-Learning🙂 Feedback and suggestions are always welcomed🙂
Creative Common License
This work by Ankur Aggarwal is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 2.5 India License.
- Types Of Shells
- How Bash Shell interprets a command ??
- Search Wikipedia Through CLI (Shell) In Linux
- Compress your files using tar and gzip utility
- How To Extend Size Of The Storage File
- Recover Your Deleted Files In Linux using Scalpel Utility
- Linux command Types (Internal and External)
- Using A File As A Storage Device
- Why you can't kill init?
- Fun With Linux using 5 crazy commands
- 179,601 hits
- RT @codepo8: Node.js debugging with Chrome DevTools in parallel with browser JS blog.hospodarets.com/nodejs-debuggi… 3 weeks ago
- Gold by Devendra with another World Record. Hats off #Paralympics #ParalympicsRio2016 #javelin #india 1 month ago
- RT @linuxjournal: Happy Birthday Linux - Linux turns 25 today. That's four years older than Linus was when he invented it. That m... https:… 2 months ago