Pygame API is an extension of SDL in python. You can create games quickly and easily using this. I recently created a repository on github named as ‘Pygame-Examples-For-Learning’ to motivate the learning of this API. This repository consists of various small demos (from hello world to the sprite demo). You can try out those using your own logic and can apply the same into large programs. It also includes a small 3 level game ‘Hungry-Snake’ . Just a contribution from my side to all the enthusiast learners out there (open source too) :) Play with the code to explore more. I will keep updating the repo in future also. You can also contribute in the same. Link to the repo : http://github.com/ankur0890/Pygame-Examples-For-Learning :) Feedback and suggestions are always welcomed :)
Creative Common License
This work by Ankur Aggarwal is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 2.5 India License.
- Types Of Shells
- Fun With Linux using 5 crazy commands
- Linux command Types (Internal and External)
- Why you can't kill init?
- How To Extend Size Of The Storage File
- Links To All My Linux For You Articles
- Compress your files using tar and gzip utility
- Using Cat Command in Linux To Create,Display,Append and Concatenate files
- sdcv: Command-Line Based Dictionary For Linux
- Recover Your Deleted Files In Linux using Scalpel Utility
- 166,001 hits
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
September 2015 M T W T F S S « Aug 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30